Positioning for Growth
NAMA Thanks All Positioning for Growth Investors:
- NAMA TAKES PART IN WHITE HOUSE MEETINGS AT 2015 PUBLIC POLICY CONFERENCE
- EMV PAYMENT MIGRATION: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- LEVERAGING THE POWER OF LINKEDIN: CTW Education Session Features John Healy
- NAMA DEBUTS FLY-IN ADVOCACY VIDEO
- BECOME A COFFEE EXPERT AT CTW NAMA’S QUALITY COFFEE CERTIFICATE PROGRAM CELEBRATES 15 YEARS
- NAMA EDP CLASS OF 2015: ACCELERATING THE CAREERS OF HIGH-POTENTIAL LEADERS ALUMNI SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCES
- NAMA ENCOURAGES MEMBERS TO SUBMIT COMMENTS ON DEPARTMENT OF LABOR OVERTIME REGULATIONS DEADLINE FOR COMMENTS IS TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT
- CTW’s FIRST “TEA-EO” HONEST TEA’S SETH GOLDMAN TO DELIVER KEYNOTE SPEECH
- NAMA FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS ANNOUNCED WINNERS TO ATTEND EDP AT MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY
- NAMA WOMEN OF THE INDUSTRY TO HOST FUN RUN AT CTW
- NAMA’S MID-YEAR REPORT RELEASED TODAY
- NAMA PARTICIPATES IN MDVA’s 50th ANNUAL CONVENTION AT BOYNE MOUNTAIN RESORT
- NAMA ANNOUNCES RELEASE OF 2015 ANNUAL OPERATING RATIO REPORT
- REGISTRATION OPEN FOR 2015 COFFEE, TEA & WATER SHOW NOVEMBER 2-4 IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
- CAVC PROVIDES SIGNIFICANT IMPUT ON NEWLY RELEASED L.A. COUNTY MICRO MARKET GUIDELINES
- NAMA’S PARTNER UNIVERSITIES RECOGNIZED
- NAMA FLY-IN BY THE NUMBERS
- NAMA’S INAUGURAL FLY-IN SOARS
- JEFF PARKS OF SOUTHERN REFRESHMENT SERVICES TO REPRESENT NAMA AT CHINA INTERNATIONAL VENDING SHOW SEPTEMBER 16-18, 2015
- FITPICK AT THE FLY-IN: NUTRITION IS A KEY FOCUS OF CAPITOL HILL MEETINGS & RECEPTION
- WASHINGTON POST’S LOOK AT VENDING
- NAMA FLY-IN ANNOUNCES SPECIAL PROGRAM, POWER PLAYS: THE RACE IS ON FEATURING REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRAT POLITICAL HEAVYWEIGHTS
- KIMBLE CARTER, GAMC PRESIDENT, JOINS NAMA’s NUTRITION LEADERSHIP COMMITTEE
- HOWARD CHAPMAN BEGINS TERM AS NAMA CHAIR
- THE FLY-IN ATTRACTS THE INDUSTRY’S NEXT GENERATION: The Fly-In is a Win-Win for NAMA Families
NAMA News Center
NAMA TAKES PART IN WHITE HOUSE MEETINGS AT 2015 PUBLIC POLICY CONFERENCE
NAMA’s Board of Directors met with multiple White House offices Wednesday, October 7 during Advocacy in Action 2015, the association’s Public Policy Conference (PPC) in Washington, D.C. Read press release...
EMV PAYMENT MIGRATION: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
In light of the recent EMV payment migration deadline, which took place October 1, 2015, NAMA is encouraging members to educate themselves on EMV rules and assess the changes, if any, they need to make in their businesses. Read press release...
LEVERAGING THE POWER OF LINKEDIN: CTW Education Session Features John Healy
NAMA announced today that John P. Healy of Healy Consulting & Communications will present a social media and digital marketing education session focused on leveraging LinkedIn and other digital platforms to drive business. Read press release...
NAMA DEBUTS FLY-IN ADVOCACY VIDEO
BECOME A COFFEE EXPERT AT CTW NAMA’S QUALITY COFFEE CERTIFICATE PROGRAM CELEBRATES 15 YEARS
NAMA’s Quality Coffee Certificate Program (QCCP) will celebrate its 15th year of coffee education at this year’s Coffee, Tea and Water Show in Washington, D.C. Read press release...
NAMA EDP CLASS OF 2015: ACCELERATING THE CAREERS OF HIGH-POTENTIAL LEADERS ALUMNI SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCES
NAMA’s Executive Development Program, taking place October 18-22 at Michigan State University, aims to accelerate the careers of high-potential leaders, providing them with the tools and techniques necessary to succeed in business and grow in their professional lives. Read press release...
NAMA ENCOURAGES MEMBERS TO SUBMIT COMMENTS ON DEPARTMENT OF LABOR OVERTIME REGULATIONS DEADLINE FOR COMMENTS IS TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT
NAMA announced today that the Department of Labor (DOL) recently issued a proposed rule updating regulations governing overtime pay under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). Read press release...
CTW’s FIRST “TEA-EO” HONEST TEA’S SETH GOLDMAN TO DELIVER KEYNOTE SPEECH
NAMA announced today that Seth Goldman, president and TeaEO of Honest Tea, will be the keynote speaker at the association’s Coffee, Tea & Water show (CTW) in Washington, D.C., November 2-4. Read press release...
NAMA FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS ANNOUNCED WINNERS TO ATTEND EDP AT MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY
The NAMA Foundation is pleased to announce the three recipients of its second annual NAMA Scholars scholarship program, said Lindsey Nelson, NAMA Executive Director of Development/NAMA Foundation. Read press release...
NAMA WOMEN OF THE INDUSTRY TO HOST FUN RUN AT CTW
NAMA announced today that its Women of the Industry (WIN) group will host a 4k Fun Run during this year’s Coffee Tea & Water show in Washington, D.C., November 2-4. Read press release...
NAMA’S MID-YEAR REPORT RELEASED TODAY
Today, NAMA released the association’s Mid-Year Report. Distributed to all members, the report is also available on NAMA’s website. Read press release...
Vending machine dispenses school supplies for GC students
If you find yourself without the proper testing forms and you’re a Grayson College student on its south campus, it looks like you’re in luck. A vending machine filled with school supplies is helping students walk into class prepared. Read article...
Fans win N.J. Devils prizes by feeding vending machine with tweets
Quarters are so 20th Century. Prize-seeking fans at Newark's Gateway Center Wednesday played a vending machine with a tweet, and were rewarded with some New Jersey Devils prizes. Read press release...
Founded in 1936, NAMA is the association representing the $25 billion U.S. vending and refreshment services industry. With more than 1250 member companies – including many of the world's most recognized brands – NAMA provides advocacy, education and research for its membership. Visit NAMA on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.