Roger Stewart, NCE5, CCS
Director, Coffee &
Competition is fierce in the coffee world. Your customers rely on you for honest customer service dealing with their coffee, water and break room needs. Your NAMA coffee service team is here to support you with operational training, relevant education and straightforward answers to your questions.
NAMA is a passionate about the coffee industry and its positive future. NAMA offers the tools and the support you need to achieve success.
All the boxes and booths from CTW 2012 were packed, we pulled out of New Orleans, headed North with the hit song by Willie Nelson “On the Road Again” playing on WSM.
CoffeeTea&Water 2013 is headed to Nashville, Tennessee, home of the iconic Ryman Auditorium and the Grand Ole Opry.
CTW 2013 will be held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center. Opryland is a beautiful hotel/resort and perfect for CTW 2013. If you want to start planning your trip early and are looking for some musical entertainment go to http://www.visitmusiccity.com.
Mark these dates in your calendar and plan to join us in “Music City,” November 12-14. We will again co-locate with the International Bottled Water Association (IBWA) Annual Business Conference.
Stay tuned to this web site for more information and stop by booth 848 at OneShow in Las Vegas.
If you have any questions about a speaker or an education session from CTW 2013, please call Sue Ralston at 312-291-7232 or Roger Stewart at 616-299-6483.
Coffee Profile – Growing Regions
Our Costa Rica host
Countries of Origin
Country one – Costa Rica
Country two – Kenya
Country three – Guatemala
Country four - Indonesia
Country five - Jamaica
Country six - Brazil
Growing Region - Hawaii
Country seven - Vietnam
Country eight - Ethiopia
QCCP – Quality Coffee Certification Program
The industry’s longest running coffee education workshop, over 1,000 have graduated from
this respected program. There are two hands-on workshops teaching the fundamentals of
Coffee & Brewing:
- Coffee Fundamentals - NAMA OneShow
April 8, 2014
- You will experience the rich history of coffee.
- You will learn about the development of coffee flavor qualities from the country of origin.
- You will gain valuable insights into coffee processing, sorting, grading, blending and roasting.
- You will experience origin and blended coffees through a series of guided tasting exercises.
- You will gain a fundamental but extensive understanding of coffee production and manufacturing.
- Brewing Fundamentals - NAMA OneShow
April 9, 2014
- You will be introduced to the basic theory and principles involved in the preparation of filtered coffee.
- These principles will be illustrated and explained through a series of guided tasting experiences and the presentation of facts.
- You experience and taste how the slightest change to the brewing formula can alter the taste profile.
Online Registration Coming Soon!
- Who should attend QCCP?
- Sales Staff
- Sales Managers
- Customer Service Staff
- Service Technicians
- Route Drivers
- Highlights from the 2013 Costa Rica Origin Tour
Click on a thumbnail to see an enlarged photo.
- CCS – Certified Coffee Specialist
The “Mark of Distinction” giving those professionals who are actively involved in providing coffee, water and beverage service, the opportunity to take their skills and knowledge to the next level. Fee & Exam required for certification. Click here for details.
- Coffee Service Toolbox
- NAMA Business Rewards Partners save you money and help build your business. Click here to see a complete list of Business Rewards Partners.