- NAMA PARTICIPATES IN NABM’S 2013 SUPER-BLAST TRAINING CONFERENCE
- NAMA and Industry Partners Block California Beverage Tax Increase
- California Automatic Vending Council (CAVC) Joins Industry Partners for Successful Lobby Day
- NAMA Supports D.C. ‘Calories Count’ Vending Program
- Registration Opens For NAMA’s Executive Development Program
- NAMA Announces Record Breaking Attendance At 2013 OneShow
- LINDSEY NELSON NAMED NAMA’S EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, DEVELOPMENT/NAMA FOUNDATION
- Representative Billy Long To Speak At MAMA Annual Meeting
- California Automatic Vending Council (CAVC) Joins Industry Partners To Fight California Tax Bill
- NAMA President, Carla Balakgie, Joins U.S. Chamber Of Commerce Association Committee
- CONNECTICUT VENDING ASSOCIATION (CVA) HOLDS SUCCESSFUL CAPITOL DAY IN HARTFORD
- NAMA ROUTE DRIVER WEBINAR SERIES BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
- NAMA PARTICIPATES IN MDVA LEGISLATIVE DAY AT MICHIGAN CAPITOL
- NAMA MEMBERS ENGAGED IN ENHANCED LOBBYING EFFORTS BY TESTIFYING AT STATE LEGISLATURE COMMITTEE HEARINGS
- NAMA ANNOUNCES 2013 COFFEE SERVICE ALLIED MEMBER OF THE YEAR
- HERSHEY NATIVE MARK DIEFFENBACH DELIVERS KEYNOTE SPEECH AT INDUSTRY’S LARGEST TRADE SHOW
- NAMA ANNOUNCES ALLIED VENDING MEMBER OF THE YEAR
- NAMA ANNOUNCES VENDING OPERATOR OF THE YEAR
- ERIC DELL, SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS TO DISCUSS ADVOCACY EFFORTS AT THE NAMA BOOTH AT ONESHOW
- NAMA Responds To USDA National School Vending Restrictions
- NAMA PROVIDES COMMENTS TO USDA ON NATIONAL SCHOOL PROGRAMS
- ARIZONA AUTOMATIC MERCHANDISING COUNCIL (AAMC) HOSTS "DAY at the CAPITOL"
- NAMA ANNOUNCES COFFEE SERVICE OPERATOR OF THE YEAR
- NAMA ANNOUNCES INDUSTRY PERSON OF THE YEAR
- NAMA URGES MEMBERS TO TAKE ACTION: SUBMIT COMMENTS TO SUPPORT TAX REFORM TARGETED TO HELP SMALL BUSINESS
- Micro Market Early Bird Registration Ends March 31
- Limited Time Opportunity to Be Seen at OneShow and Support Your Industry
- COCA-COLA SOLIDIFIES COMMITMENT TO POSITIONING FOR GROWTH CAMPAIGN, STRONG SUPPORTER OF NAMA’S CURRENT AND FUTURE NUTRITION EFFORTS
- SARAH RANKIN HEADLINES WIN NETWORKING EVENT AT ONESHOW
- MISSISSIPPI GOVERNOR SIGNS LAW PROTECTING FREEDOM OF CHOICE FOR CONSUMERS
- ALABAMA VENDING ASSOCIATION 2013 LEGISLATIVE DAY: NEW DIRECTION, MORE DYNAMIC EVENT, BETTER RESULTS FOR AVA MEMBERS
- Eric Dell To Present Legislative Update At NYSAVA Meeting
- NEW YORK STATE AUTOMATIC VENDING ASSOCIATION MEETING WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20
- NAMA ADVOCATES FOR SMALL BUSINESS AT CAPITOL HILL HEARING
- IOWA ANNUAL MEETING
- CHARLES BERTSCH: 1924 - 2013
- NAMA Promotes LyNae Schleyer To VP Of Meetings And Events
- Recorded webinar on USDA Proposed Regulations for School Vending now available
- Joe On The Job Guest Column -- Rod Nester, Smith Vending
- NAMA Achieves 100 Percent Support From Board For Position For Growth Strategy, Challenges Operators To Contribute
- NAMA Offers Supervisor Training And OneShow Admission Special
- NAMA To Host Conference Call On USDA Proposed Regulations For School Vending On March 12
- NAMA Members Return From Costa Rica With Better Understanding Of Coffee
- 2013 NAMA INNOVATION AWARDS APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE NOW
- NAMA, KAMC Fight For Vending Sales Tax Exemption In Kentucky
- Newt Gingrich To Speak At NAMA OneShow 2013, April 24 to 26
- No Time to Shop for Your Valentine? NAMA Says From Flowers to Caviar, A Vending Machine Can Save the Day!
- NAMA TechNews
On Monday and Tuesday, May 20-21, NAMA joined the National Association of Blind Merchants (NABM) to take part in the 2013 Business Leadership and Superior Training Conference (BLAST) in Indianapolis, Indiana. NABM, a division of the National Federation of the Blind, hosts its annual BLAST conference to provide increased networking, educational, and training opportunities for blind vendors and state agency personnel. Read the release.
Today, the California State Senate made the procedural move to hold Senate Bill 622 on the suspense calendar, stopping the legislation from moving forward this year. Read the release.
The California Automatic Vendors Council (CAVC) held its annual lobby day in Sacramento on May 15. More than 25 CAVC members met with lawmakers to communicate their opposition to pending legislation including a bill restricting what can be sold in vending machines on government property and another that places a one cent per-ounce tax on sugar-sweetened beverages. Read the release.
In an overall effort to complement the association’s ongoing nutrition initiatives, NAMA, the national association serving the vending and refreshments services industry, is supporting the overall effort of theCalories Count™ Vending Program. Recently, the District of Columbia Mayor Vincent C. Gray, along with America’s beverage companies, announced the rollout of the new Calories Count™ Vending Program in the city’s municipal buildings. Read the article.
NAMA, the national association serving the vending and refreshment services industry, announced that registration is now open for the association’s 13th annual Executive Development Program at Michigan State University (MSU) in East Lansing, Mich. Read the article.
NAMA Vice President and OneShow Executive Director LyNae Schleyer announced record-breaking results for OneShow 2013, in terms of overall attendance and exhibitors – including booth space and total size of the show. Read the article.
Home Page Featured
Positioning for Growth
NAMA Thanks All Positioning for Growth Investors:
Fit Pick: Your Healthy Vending Solution
NAMA Industry Growth Strategy