NAMA CoffeeShow 2010
This is one Las Vegas show you won't want to miss!
Make your plans now to join hundreds of other coffee professionals, owners, salespeople and suppliers for The NAMA CoffeeShow 2010. Whether you've operated your coffee service for one year or 20 years, you'll see and hear new and innovative ideas specific to the Coffee Service industry and your business.
- 9 dynamic and cutting-edge education sessions, including a Status of the Industry update
- See new products and equipment during the tabletop/network reception
- All-inclusive registration package includes education, food, activities, receptions, and of course, good coffee
- One open evening to enjoy the Las Vegas night life
- Hotel rooms in the newly renovated North tower - $79 per night
- A dynamic keynote speaker and published author
Our focus will be on the operator, education, business and social networking, and sharing ideas for building a stronger business with a solid bottom line.
The NAMA CoffeeShow 2010 has two exciting options you can participate in prior to the Wednesday evening welcome reception: You can register for the QCCP workshop--Brewing Fundamentals or you can join a foursome and play a round of golf.
The NAMA CoffeeShow 2010 is the largest and only event dedicated to coffee, water service and education.
For more information contact Roger Stewart at email@example.com or 616.299.6483.
Shaping the Future of Coffee Service